Welcome to the 2019-2020 Season Registration!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.
Who can register with Arrowhead Youth Hockey?
Boys and girls, birth year 2005-2014. In accordance with the Wisconsin Amateur Hockey Association (WAHA), your primary residence must be located in the Arrowhead High School district. If your player or players do not live in AYHA's district, you must obtain a waiver from your local youth hockey organization before registering. If you are not sure if you can play with AYHA, please contact our secretary at email@example.com with your primary residence's address, so we can help you determine your eligibility.
What will it cost to play?
Short of full hockey equipment, you can expect the following costs/fees associated to play this season.
USA Hockey Registration - $46 + $10 WAHA Affiliate Fee (birth year 2013 and younger might be free, but still must register).
AYHA Registration - $200 (NON-REFUNDABLE) minimum due, per player, at registration.
* $35 per mite is subsidized by the Colton Sweitzer Mite Reserve.
1. Registrations completed after June 15th may be subject to an additional $250 late fee above what is listed (mite level is exempt)
2. New families registering after June 15th can apply to waive the late fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before they register.
**Families have several options that can help reduce and in some cases eliminate ice fees for the season.
Game Jersey/Sock Order
(Due by June 30th)
-Mites: DO NOT ORDER GAME JERSEYS - They will be loaned out to players once teams are formed. Deposit required in October.
- Squirts/Peewee/Bantam: REQUIRED
($350 payable to: AYHA, due at Parent Kick-Off Meeting in September)
Each family is REQUIRED to work at least 10 volunteer hours. Checks will be destroyed at the end of the season ONLY if the 10 hours are completed. Families may opt out and pay the volunteer hour fee at registration. Players WILL NOT be permitted to attend practices unless a volunteer check is submitted.
($50-$250 Due in October )
This will cover the cost of tournaments, team events, etc. that each team decides to participate in. Players WILL NOT be permitted to attend practices unless team fees are submitted.
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2019-2020 Season.
• Step 1: CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). This must be done every season. Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number.
• Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation Code that you received in Step 1.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (262) 442-6376
Select an option to continue with the registration.